Kabo International licenses game show format Who’s who
Distributor KABO International has licensed the classic entertainment game show format Who’s Who? to Latvian pubcaster LTV which was hosted by Latvian actress Zane Daudzina.
“LTV focuses on providing programming that inspires, educates and entertains and Who’s Who? is an engaging immersive game show that fulfils this remit. The format not only allows us to create a fun-filled interactive environment, but offers home viewers and the studio audience a clearer understanding of the broad range of hobbies and professions that actually exist in real life, whilst challenging any pre-conceived notions ,” said Sergejs Nesterovs, Member of Management Board, Content Strategy, LTV. “We are confident this feel-good game format will engage our viewers, and also showcase how active and creative the Latvian people are,” he added.
Who’s Who? already airs in numerous European countries such as France, Denmark, Canada, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Turkey and Wales.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 94 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 58 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Viu announces new Korean Viu Original drama series ‘River Where the Moon Rises’ 43 views | posted on January 27, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020