Singapore – Cinemax has an explosive lineup set for Saturdays in 2018, with a varied slate of dynamic, action-packed original programming highlighted by new and returning series.
“We are very excited to present a slate that moves Cinemax back in the direction of fun, often adrenalised, and always entertaining series,” says Kary Antholis, president, HBO Miniseries and Cinemax Programming. “We have strategically seized upon co-production opportunities that allow us to maximise the impact and production value of these shows for our viewers.”
Strike Back (debuting February) returns for a ten-episode fifth season of high-intensity action, introducing new members of Section 20. Disavowed and disbanded, the unit is restored to track down a notorious terrorist after a brutal prison break. Tasked with covert military intelligence and high-risk operations, the resurrected Section 20 embarks on a lethal manhunt that will uncover a vast web of interconnected criminal activity. As the team journeys across the Middle East and Europe, it uncovers a deadly conspiracy that threatens to change the face of modern warfare forever.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020