Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has announced its partnership with New Zealand based Pukeko Pictures to launch Kiddets, a sister series to hit animated preschool show, The WotWots. Expanding The WotWots franchise with 52 brand new adventures, Kiddets will introduce five new WotWot characters, young space cadets in training, at a play school space academy on planet WotWot.
Under the watchful eye of SpottyWot and DottyWot who are based on planet Earth, Patches, Dapper, Bounce, Stripes and Luna will learn all the skills they need to embark on a mission to a new world.
Appealing to existing fans of the original series, Kiddets will also have a broader audience appeal including older preschool children, with each 11 minute episode demonstrating the positive values of teamwork and the building blocks of true and enduring friendship.
Under the agreement, CAKE will have worldwide distribution rights excluding Australia, New Zealand and Greater China to Kiddets. The agreement also extends to North American and European rights (for series 2) of the original Pukeko Pictures show The WotWots (78 x 11’), a global hit series that has aired in over a hundred countries and which included an extensive licensing programme.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020