Armoza signs first deal for Back To Life at Mipcom
Armoza Formats has closed their first deal for new docu-reality show, Back to Life. The local rights to the emotional format, which was created by Israel’s Channel 10 in partnership with Armoza Formats, has been taken by Polish production company Rochstar. The agreement was signed at MIPCOM.
Back to Life (60’) is the inspiring docu-reality that follows the unique stories of patients and their families in a race against time while they wait for a lifesaving organ donation. In each thematic episode, we will get an intimate look at the struggle for survival of those that head the waiting list and simultaneously discover the story of their donor. From the uncertainty to the long-awaited call and a new chance at life, this format not only portrays the experience of the recipients but also the courageous act of giving – either by a living donor or that of a grieving family. While the clock ticks and each patient hopes for the moment that could save their lives, we’ll be exposed to the psychological, moral and emotional issues that affect everyone involved on the journey between life and death.
The two companies have previously worked together to successfully bring prime time reality competition, Curvy Supermodel, to Poland. The show is currently airing in Poland on Polstat.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020