Singapore – Reed Exhibitions, producer of Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF), announces the new ATF Animation Pitch, which has opened its call for entries. The competition is a premier Asian pitching competition for creators and producers of innovative concepts for new and original animation targeting kids, and is aimed at facilitating the exchange of ideas and talent between leading international television, distribution and Asian-based producers.
The 18th edition of ATF, Asia’s leading entertainment content market and conference event, will take place in Singapore from 28 November—1 December 2017. In conjunction with the annual trade event, ATF Animation Pitch will hold its live pitching event on 30 November 2017. This platform will showcase the best of Asian originality and expose ideas for export and development within and even outside the region.
Backed by Green Gold Animation Pvt Ltd, India’s largest animation production company that caters primarily to children, ATF Animation Pitch 2017 is set to become Asia’s top-flight pitching competition. With the tagline, “Think. Believe. Dream. And finally… Dare.”, ATF Animation Pitch 2017 is open to all creators and producers from around Asia (individuals, students and small-to-medium-sized companies), keen to present their new and original, animated shorts, series and feature films in the genres of Comedy, Adventure, Action, Fantasy.
The winner will receive a US$19,000 prize from Green Gold Animation Pvt Ltd, comprising a US$2,500 cash award, and a consultancy package worth US$16,500 that is tailor-made for the winner to develop their animation, making it ready to pitch to broadcasters.
As part of the bespoke consultancy package, Green Gold Animation Pvt Ltd’s leading executives will also share their expertise in areas such as marketing, writing a pitch document, global format sales opportunities, trailer and sizzle preparation, production budgeting, talent payments, press publicity, the global sales process and editing.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020