MTG’s TV channels and streaming service Viaplay will be the exclusive home of the World Boxing Super Series in the Nordic and Baltic regions. Fight fans can follow every punch live as the world’s top cruiserweight and super middleweight boxers – including Swedish and Latvian superstars Erik Skoglund and Mairis Briedis – compete for the Muhammad Ali Trophy.
Seven world title belts and USD $50 million in prize money are on the line in the first season of the World Boxing Super Series, which brings together 16 elite boxers in the cruiserweight and super middleweight weight classes for a unique bracket-style elimination tournament.
The quarter-finals (autumn 2017), semi-finals (early 2018) and grand final in May 2018 will provide fans with a total of 14 high quality fight nights staged in premier venues around the globe.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020