Sex Tape, Armoza Formats’ social experiment, has now been picked up by eOne Entertainment in the US for a co-production between the two companies. The deal marks the eighth territory to pick up Sex Tape following its launch at MIPTV, with the format currently in active development in the UK, Germany, Spain, Argentina and more.
Sex Tape (60-90’) is the must-see social experiment, where each week three couples will try to fix their relationships through a dramatic and spicy new therapy. They’ll film their love life for a week – the issues, the intimacy and the sex… They will then meet the other couples, and under the guidance of a top sex therapist they will reveal their uncensored tapes. We will see their raw and unfiltered reactions, from the laughter to the conflicts and the tears, but will the new perspective that they get from the experience change their relationship?
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020