London – Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has announced a deal with Turner’s Cartoon Network for a fourth season of multi-award winning comedy hit series Angelo Rules, co-produced with renowned French producer TeamTo. The forthcoming series of 52 x 11 minutes will premiere on Cartoon Network (as well as other Turner Kids channels in select markets) in EMEA and APAC in 2018 and promises to keep fans on the edge of their seats with new plot twists, on-trend technology including virtual reality, crowdfunding, skype and social media as well as introducing brand new characters, who add a fun new dynamic to Angelo’s gang.
The fourth season brings the total number of episodes to 234. Angelo Rules starring 11-year-old Angelo, a sweet-talking genius with a knack for getting out of trouble, became an instant hit when it debuted in 2010. Aimed at 6-12 year olds, it has aired in over 100 countries and has been widely recognized within the animation industry receiving a Pulcinella Award at the 2010 Cartoons on the Bay Festival for the Best Kids TV Series, and nominations at the 2013 International Emmy Kids Awards; 2011 BANFF World Media Festival; the 2013 Trickfilm Festival; and Anima Mundi in 2012.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020