Australia – ABC Commercial announced it will launch the new Australian medical drama Pulse (8 x 60’) at this year’s MIPCOM market taking place in Cannes, France from 16th – 19th October. Premiering on ABC TV in July this year, the series reached a cumulative audience of 1.6 million people in its first week (making it Australia’s #1 new drama), with critics praising the show for its realism, diversity and socially charged storytelling.
Stars Claire van der Boom and Pallavi Sharda will be in Cannes to walk the red carpet, before later joining producers Kris Wyld and Antony I Ginnane for a special screening and Q&A session to take place in the Palais des Festivals on Tuesday, 17th October at 3.40pm.
A celebrated Australian actress, Claire van der Boom currently stars in the CBS drama Hawaii Five-0 and has also appeared in HBO’s The Pacific, Showtime’s Masters of Sex and the award-winning Australian film Sisters of War. A Bollywood sensation, Australian-Indian actress Pallavi Sharda is best known for her work in the Oscar nominated film Lion, Bollywood films Begum Jaan and Hawaizaada and the Australian comedy Save Your Legs.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020