Singapore – Organisers of the award winning All That Matters, Asia’s leading music, sports & entertainment industry conference, have announced the programme and speaker line-up for next month’s five-day B2B2Fan conference and music festival. The conference will be staged at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia, Singapore from September, 11-13.
With three weeks to go, event organizer Branded announces its biggest and most diverse conference programme yet, bringing together over 30 keynotes and 125 speakers who will participate in more than 70 sessions across the programmes’ five content tracks, encompassing Music, Sports, Gaming, Online and Marketing.
Speaking about the programme and speaker line up, Co-Founder and CEO of Branded, Jasper Donat said:
“The power is with the people! The digital media and entertainment industry is being blown wide open and the fan is most certainly in control. The programme for this year’s All That Matters is more diverse and more comprehensive than ever before reflecting the quantum change that this industry is enjoying. We have more keynote speakers talking at more sessions across more content tracks than ever before. We also have some of the very best names in their respective fields joining us to share their thoughts on the trends that will shape the future of our industry.”
“Aside from panel discussions and keynotes, we’ve also designed the programme to ensure that that there are plenty of breakout sessions, opportunities to network, to exchange ideas, and to socialise. I have no doubt that All That Matters 2017 will be insightful, highly informative and a lot of fun. We’re looking forward to it,” he added.
The last decade has seen an explosion of technological innovation in the music industry. Featuring keynote speakers including Lyor Cohen, Global Head of Music at YouTube and Hartwig Masuch, CEO at BMG, plus a dedicated China Music Forum, hosted by Tencent Music Entertainment Group which includes their CEO, Cussion Pang and the Music Matters Academy designed specifically for 200 up and coming artists, Music Matters will seek to explore the catalysts behind such fast-paced growth, while providing some perspective on the trends that look set to shape the future.
Presented by FOX Sports, Sports Matters will debate the continued convergence of sport and entertainment and will cover topics including the commercialisation of esports, rugby, golf, India, China and much more.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020