Paris – MIPJunior announces its second 2017 MIPJunior World Premiere TV Screening, the kids’ fantasy series “Heroes of Envell,” produced by Digital Television Russia and distributed by Signal Media. This screening will inaugurate the MIPJunior showcase entitled New Creative Territories to Watch, featuring brand-new animated series from territories emerging as major sources of creativity on the international kids’ content scene.
The leading children’s content market, MIPJunior takes place in Cannes, France from14-15 October 2017, ahead of the MIPCOM entertainment content market that runs 16-19 October.
“Heroes of Envell” (26 x 11’) is created by Anton Lanshakov and Evgeny Golovin for 8-14-year-olds, and starts in school, where four promising pupils (Art, Phil, Vik and Kira) at junior high find a laptop containing a mysterious game. The laptop turns out to be a portal to the game world with real adventures and dangers. This world has been usurped by four-handed evil genius Morgarth, who dreams of getting to Earth and gaining control over the population.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020