Armoza Format’s Still Standing licensed in Greece
Armoza Format’s hit prime time game show Still Standing has been commissioned for a first season of 200 episodes by leading Greek broadcaster Antenna TV, a member of the international media and entertainment network Antenna Group.
The studio-based format will make its debut in Greece in September and will air daily during access prime time. Most recently, Still Standing was also commissioned in India, while Italy extended their third season to almost 200 episodes, having ordered an extra 70 episodes.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 98 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 80 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020