Armoza Format’s Still Standing licensed in Greece
Armoza Format’s hit prime time game show Still Standing has been commissioned for a first season of 200 episodes by leading Greek broadcaster Antenna TV, a member of the international media and entertainment network Antenna Group.
The studio-based format will make its debut in Greece in September and will air daily during access prime time. Most recently, Still Standing was also commissioned in India, while Italy extended their third season to almost 200 episodes, having ordered an extra 70 episodes.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020