Armoza Format’s Still Standing licensed in Greece
Armoza Format’s hit prime time game show Still Standing has been commissioned for a first season of 200 episodes by leading Greek broadcaster Antenna TV, a member of the international media and entertainment network Antenna Group.
The studio-based format will make its debut in Greece in September and will air daily during access prime time. Most recently, Still Standing was also commissioned in India, while Italy extended their third season to almost 200 episodes, having ordered an extra 70 episodes.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020