Kuala Lumpur– WebTVAsia, a leading multiplatform digital media entertainment company, continues its Asian expansion by signing an exclusive distribution agreement with India’s top digital video studio, Pocket Aces for the China market.
This represents WebTVAsia’s first significant move in India to collaborate with a major player, and likewise, Pocket Aces as the first Indian video powerhouse to enter China, the world’s biggest Internet market with over 731 million users.
The partnership kicks off with WebTVAsia’s China division wholly managing, localizing and promoting videos from two of Pocket Aces’ most successful brands Filtercopy and Gobble on the Alibaba-owned video platform Youku-Tudou.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020