India – Viacom18’s Video-On-Demand OTT service, VOOT is all set roll out the hi-decibel campaign for its Kids Content segment – VOOT Kids. VOOT Kids has been a key differentiator and a big driving force behind the platforms viewership acceleration and engagement growth. With over 2000+ hours of content, 8000+ videos and 125+ characters, Voot Kids has the largest digital repository of premium kid’s content, since the platform’s launch a year ago. The engaging kid’s entertainment destination has now rolled out an immersive campaign “Bachche ab no more atko’ing” as a solution for parents, who inadvertently place their children in the midst of boring situations, while they go about their daily chores and tasks. The campaign conceptualised by Mullen Lintas is poised to significantly amplify engagement and viewership for VOOT Kids.
We all know that parents often have their kids come along with them while they go about their regular activities like shopping, socializing, doctor appointments and even at times office work. Kids find themselves stuck in an adult world that is boring and devoid of fun & excitement. This is where VOOT Kids comes in. VOOT Kids understands this predicament and empowers both kids and parents by becoming the kids best friend, transporting them into an entertaining and imaginary world brimming with excitement and delight. This is the world of their favourite characters and wonderful stories.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020