Leading Thai television broadcaster, Channel 3, has now commissioned a first season of Armoza Formats’ game show Pull Over. The local adaptation will comprise 26 episodes and marks the first partnership between the two companies.
Produced by Createit Studio, Pull Over is the on-location game show that proves being pulled over by a cop doesn’t have to ruin your day! Instead of getting a ticket, lucky owners of old and tired vehicles will get the chance to win a brand new car on the spot. They must answer seven questions by placing the eight provided car keys on the potential answers shown on the digital game board, in the hopes of completing the game with a key that will unlock the car.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 41 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020