Leading Thai television broadcaster, Channel 3, has now commissioned a first season of Armoza Formats’ game show Pull Over. The local adaptation will comprise 26 episodes and marks the first partnership between the two companies.
Produced by Createit Studio, Pull Over is the on-location game show that proves being pulled over by a cop doesn’t have to ruin your day! Instead of getting a ticket, lucky owners of old and tired vehicles will get the chance to win a brand new car on the spot. They must answer seven questions by placing the eight provided car keys on the potential answers shown on the digital game board, in the hopes of completing the game with a key that will unlock the car.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020