Speedcast International, one of the world’s leading providers of high-speed broadband connectivity to the global maritime industry, has signalled growing industry acceptance for Global Xpress-powered services from Inmarsat by adding more than 350 ships to the service roll-out plans it announced one year ago, including a number of high-end vessels in the energy, cruise and leisure markets.
Adding to the initial commitment to deploy Fleet Xpress onboard approximately 2,000 vessels over five years, the additional provision has been agreed to satisfy healthy demand from Speedcast’s more bandwidth-hungry vessels in cruise and leisure markets, which could also use a stand-alone Global Xpress service to satisfy bandwidth demand. Alongside the addition of the high-end vessels, Inmarsat is also broadening its commercial partnership with Speedcast in the Greek maritime market, further to the strategic alliance formed last summer.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020