Kostas Oikonomou appointed VP Distribution and Partnerships
Lyon, France – As VP, Distribution and Partnerships, a new position within Euronews Group, Kostas Oikonomou is responsible for the development of revenues from linear and non-linear distribution and partnership activities.
He will ensure the development of the Group’s media across all formats and the development of content syndication contracts with pure players and content aggregators.
Kostas will lead the distribution strategy of Euronews (to be re-branded EuronewsNBC in the coming months) and Africanews around the world via satellite, cable, IPTV, direct terrestrial and new OTT distribution platforms as well as the Out-of-home distribution to airlines, hotels, cruise ships and universities.
Kostas Oikonomou is tasked with developing new revenue streams for content sales, syndication and partnerships to grow this area of the business and to enhance the group’s commercial offer.
He is working closely with the executive team in leading the development of strategic revenue opportunities for the Euronews Group outside traditional ad sales or distribution models.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020