Singapore– Ivan Sidorok, founder of Mabius and co-owner of one of Russia’s largest food companies NGMK, will present his new food startup reality TV show – “Meallions” – at the Speciality & Fine Food Asia 2017 in Singapore.
The show will premiere on YouTube in October 2017. The first season of “Meallions” will comprise of 12 episodes. Production is already underway for both the European and Asian versions. European is being filmed by Red Square Production Company, maker of the hit Russian TV show “The Voice”.
The Asian version begins in India and will be produced by A&P Groups, owned by famous Bollywood actor, television producer, and director Arun Pandian. The final series of the first season will be shot in Singapore. 15 startups from Asia and 15 from Europe and Russia will take part in the reality show, pitching their ideas for new food products with the ultimate goal of breaking into the global market.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020