London, England/Lausanne, Switzerland – The Federation Internationale de Natation (FINA) has partnered with Deltatre, the world’s leading sports media technology provider, to launch FINAtv (finatv.live), a new OTT subscription service featuring exclusive and comprehensive live and on-demand coverage of FINA’s marquee events. FINAtv premieres with all the action from The FINA World Championships – Budapest 2017. It will be available 24/7 on mobile, tablet (iOS and Android), desktop and TVs via AirPlay and Chromecast.
“FINAtv will be a gateway for the sport to cultivate a new generation of fans that consume information at all times on all platforms,” said FINA President – Dr. Julio Maglione. “The service will offer outstanding programming year-round including from our most celebrated events and will be presented in a state-of-the-art platform. We are excited for its launch and proud to work with Deltatre on this important initiative for the sport.”
FINA and Deltatre, a Bruin Sports Capital portfolio company, have formed a wide-ranging, long-term partnership to build and market FINAtv worldwide. As part of the agreement, FINAtv powered by Deltatre’s award-winning Diva video player and Forge CMS. The service will be advertising free and video delivered in HD where available. Subscriptions will include a full complement of live and on-demand competitions as well as exclusive interviews, features, analysis, and commentary across FINA sanctioned swimming, diving, high diving, synchronized swimming, open water and water polo events.
“We are honored to be selected by FINA to launch this new service which will be a glorious showcase for the Aquatics sports,” said Giampiero Rinaudo, Deltatre CEO. “The FINAtv platform was crafted from Deltatre’s decades of leading edge digital innovation and our passion for global sports and will offer a state-of-the-art viewing experience that will excite and entertain lifelong fans and newcomers to the sport.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 38 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020