Beverly Hills, Calif – Starz announced the highly-anticipated season four return of the #1 hit STARZ Original series Power on Sunday, June 25, on the STARZ app and On Demand. The network on-air premiere will be at its regularly scheduled time. Season four of Power will consist of 10 one-hour episodes. A full weekend Power Play marathon begins on Saturday, June 24th when the network airs seasons one through three.
The third season of Power was the most-watched ever for a STARZ Original series, with a record 8 million multiplatform viewers per episode. Season three of Power was the second-highest rated series on all of premium pay television in 2016.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020