Beverly Hills, Calif – Starz announced the highly-anticipated season four return of the #1 hit STARZ Original series Power on Sunday, June 25, on the STARZ app and On Demand. The network on-air premiere will be at its regularly scheduled time. Season four of Power will consist of 10 one-hour episodes. A full weekend Power Play marathon begins on Saturday, June 24th when the network airs seasons one through three.
The third season of Power was the most-watched ever for a STARZ Original series, with a record 8 million multiplatform viewers per episode. Season three of Power was the second-highest rated series on all of premium pay television in 2016.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 90 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 84 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020