Fast & Furious franchise to receive Generation Award
MTV announced that Fast & Furious, one of the most popular and enduring motion-picture franchises of all time, will receive the Generation Award at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards, marking the first time that a film franchise will be honoured instead of an individual actor. Star and producer Vin Diesel will accept the award on behalf of the groundbreaking franchise, alongside his Fast & Furious franchise co-stars Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson and Jordana Brewster.
Hosted by comedian Adam Devine, the telecast will air LIVE from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. MTV will air the show’s live premiere in Asia with a repeat telecast as well. MTV Asia will also be asking audiences to LIVE tweet #MTVAWARDS and to share what are the Most WTH Moments from the live telecast in the morning till when the repeat telecast takes place in the evening. The most interesting tweets will stand a chance to win exciting prizes, including MTV Movie & TV Awards Popcorn Bowls and UIP Complimentary Movie Pass.
J Balvin and Pitbull will take to the MTV Movie & TV Awards stage with Camila Cabello to perform their steamy hit single, Hey Ma, which is featured in The Fate of the Furious, the film that just had the biggest global opening in history. This marks the first televised performance of the track since its release in March. Joining J Balvin and Pitbull as performers will be platinum-selling, Detroit rapper Big Sean who will perform his new track, Jump Out the Window, for the first time on television at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards. In addition, rising recording artist Noah Cyrus will take the stage and perform Stay Together, the second single from her anticipated forthcoming album NC-17.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.6k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020