Encompass Digital Media strengthens partnership with MEASAT
Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. announced that Encompass Digital Media is expanding their presence on MEASAT’s leading 91.5°E video neighbourhood.
Eight more channels are now available from 91.5°E: HITS HD, KIX360 SD, Zee Sine SD, beIN Asia Pacific’s Indonesia feeds – beIN SPORTS 1, beIN SPORTS 2, beIN SPORTS 3, WAKUWAKU JAPAN SEA HD and WAKUWAKU JAPAN Taiwan HD, all of which are distributed to TV platforms in more than 100 countries across the Asia Pacific.
“Encompass is delighted to increase our video line-up in MEASAT’s 91.5°E video hotslot. With satellite still the preferred means for linear TV distribution for emerging markets, MEASAT and Encompass are working together to expand in this segment,” said Deepakjit Singh, Chief Innovation Officer, Encompass. “We look forward to continue growing with MEASAT in the years to come.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020