Blue Ant Media, an international producer, distributor and channel operator headquartered in Toronto, Canada, announced its acquisition of international media organisation, RACAT Group. Included in the purchase are prestigious production houses NHNZ(formerly Natural History New Zealand), Beach House Pictures and Northern Pictures who license their content to digital and traditional channels worldwide. The purchase also includes international children’s nature broadcaster ZooMoo Networks, and Runaway Play, a mobile game developer and publisher. These businesses operate out of Singapore, Dunedin, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei.
Prior to launching RACAT in 2012, David Haslingdenwas President and COO of Fox Networks Group, a role he held after serving as CEO of Fox International Channels and National Geographic Channels Worldwide for ten years. Haslingden, who will remain based Sydney, has become a significant shareholder and member of Blue Ant Media’s board of directors and will be a key member of the team devising the company’s ongoing international growth strategy.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,214 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020