Mumbai, India – Turner has won critical acclaim for Lamput at FICCI Frames 2017 for the Best Case Study in the Animated Frames category. Lamput, the original series, which features a gooey orange nutcase that outwits a pair of hapless doctors, has received praise for its ability to tell multiple stories and inspire laughter.
Lamput is created by Mumbai-based Vaibhav Studios and has been on-air, online and on-app since 2016 in Asia Pacific on Cartoon Network and POGO, and worldwide on Boomerang, Turner’s second flagship kids channel.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,914 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 50 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 50 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020