Mumbai, India – Turner has won critical acclaim for Lamput at FICCI Frames 2017 for the Best Case Study in the Animated Frames category. Lamput, the original series, which features a gooey orange nutcase that outwits a pair of hapless doctors, has received praise for its ability to tell multiple stories and inspire laughter.
Lamput is created by Mumbai-based Vaibhav Studios and has been on-air, online and on-app since 2016 in Asia Pacific on Cartoon Network and POGO, and worldwide on Boomerang, Turner’s second flagship kids channel.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020