Tel Aviv – The first international agreement for Armoza Formats’ new, fun-filled docu-reality Play Date, has now been signed with ProSiebenSat.1 Germany, who acquired the local rights to the show.
Produced by Createit Studio and Armoza Formats, Play Date is a docu-reality format that brings together different families who have never met before in the search for the perfect play date. Each daily episode takes place at the house of the host, where the parents and child have planned an activity that exceeds all their creative limits. While the kids play, the parents will watch hidden from sight and see a new side of their children, while reacting to the play date from their own parenting perspective. With all the different family dynamics at play, the potential for drama is endless. At the end of each episode both parents and kids will score the play date, with the week’s top-rated experience winning an indulgent vacation for all the family.
Avi Armoza, CEO of Armoza Formats, “Nowadays family dynamics often revolve around the digital world, so with Play Date we are bringing back real interaction for parents and children. This is a show that is not only fun and engaging, but also provides the perfect online community for viewers as they search for new activity ideas. We are looking forward to working with ProSiebenSat.1 to create a local adaptation in Germany and are thrilled to have signed the format’s first deal with them.”
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020