Africa – SABC (South African Broadcasting Company) just acquired an important package from Prime Entertainment Group. The South African channel picked up several shows from the cinema related series produced and distributed by Prime Entertainment Group. It concerns more than 247 episodes including Zoom In, 91 episodes of The Celebrities’ Biographies, Close Up, and Hollywood News Feed. These programs will be broadcasted on SABC 3.
SABC is a major broadcasting company in South Africa. It is a public service and commercial organisation which has 4 television channels including SABC 1 for the news and SABC 3 for talk shows and international TV shows. They started broadcasting the PRIME shows this April 3rd.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,056 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020