The Late Late Show with James Corden goes to London
London – CBS’ Emmy Award-winning The Late Late Show with James Corden will cross the pond this summer when the show travels to London, England to broadcast three special episodes from the historic Central Hall Westminster on the CBS Television Network. As Corden shares highlights of his homeland with American viewers, The Late Late Show’s signature musical and comedy segments will get a British twist. Featured guests and additional details will be announced closer to air. This marks the first international trip for The Late Late Show with James Corden.
“To bring The Late Late Show to London is a dream come true for me,” said James Corden. “I’m incredibly proud of the show and we’re going to do our best to make this week in London memorable.” Sky, the exclusive home to The Late Late Show with James Corden in the U.K., will broadcast these London-based episodes on Sky 1 and Now TV. The show is available daily on Sky on Demand and Now TV.
Each weeknight, James Corden invites the audience to join in on the fun as the Emmy Award-winning The Late Late Show with James Corden features a mix of celebrity guests, musical acts, games and sketches. The show holds the YouTube record for the most-watched late night clip with Adele Carpool Karaoke, which has 153 million views. The show’s YouTube channel has amassed more than 10 million subscribers and 2.5 billion total views since the show’s premiere. The Late Late Show with James Corden is actively licensed in 150 markets around the world and airs weeknights on CBS. Ben Winston and Rob Crabbe are the executive producers.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020