Cottonwood Media and Gulli extend their partnership
Paris, France – Premium kids content producer Cottonwood Media and kids net Gulli are delighted to announce the extension of its partnership on SQUISH in Russia and Africa: Gulli Girl and Gulli Africa will join its French counterpart in broadcasting the animated comedy about the secret life of Amoebas.
Aimed at 6-11 year olds, SQUISH is an animated comedy that features the genuinely original world of an Amoeba looking to survive life in the cutthroat world of single cell organisms. Cottonwood Media has hired a renowned specialist in amoebas and micro-biology, and noted fellow at NYU, to consult on the series.
David Michel, Managing Director of Cottonwood Media and sister distribution company Federation Kids & Family states, “We really enjoy creating shows that are both original and funny. Having a microbiology expert adds a very unique twist in that SQUISH will be the first slapstick comedy that, on top of entertaining, provides the viewers with knowledge about the world of microbes and amoeba. You can’t say that every day!”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020