SMV presents first FreeView satellite TV Platform
Jakarta – PT Sarana Media Vision (SMV) announced the launch of its premiere nationwide Free-to-View DTH satellite television service called “SMV FreeSat TV” in Indonesia. The new platform is available across all of Indonesia via the ABS satellites covering Indonesia. SMV FreeSat TV will be free-to-view and will initially feature over 60 domestic and international channels with plans to expand to over 100 channels in the coming months.
With a diverse genre of programming including entertainment, kids, movies, music, religion, news, ethnic and educational content, this service will appeal to every member of the family.
Channels available on SMV FreeSat TV at launch include: Jawapos TV, TVRI Nasional, TV9 Berita, DAAI TV, TV Edukasi, Bali TV, TV One, ANTV, Metro TV, Trans 7, Trans TV, SCTV, Indosiar, Kompas TV, NET TV. H2, CGTN Documentary, Outdoor Channel, Rotana Music, Rotana Cinema, Junior, France 24, Bloomberg TV, CGTN, Al Jazeera English, Russia Today, Channel 8, Channel Music, TRACE Sport Stars, Saudi Qur’an, Deutsche Welle, NHK, Arirang, Cinema 2, Jiangsu TV, K-Drama, Phoenix Chinese channel, B4U Music, B4U Movies, You Man Cartoon, Toonmax TV, TRT World, and many more.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020