Singapore – Eleven Sports has announced that the network will broadcast the VIVO Indian Premier League 2017 on elevensports.sg in Singapore. Come 5 April, sports fans will be able to enjoy LIVE coverage of the thrilling VIVO Indian Premier League 2017 (VIVO IPL 2017), a professional Twenty20 cricket league founded in 2007 by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on its digital platform.
In the short span of 10 years, the league has become one of the main highlights of the cricketing calendar, ranking as the most-attended cricket league, and the sixth most-attended sports league in the world.
This year’s VIVO IPL 2017 will see some of the biggest names in world cricket featuring for 8 teams – Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians, Rising Pune Supergiant, Kings XI Punjab, Gujarat Lions, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Sunrisers Hyderabad. The teams will face off in a series of round-robin and knockout matches in a bid to prove their supremacy. For unlimited access to all IPL matches, cricket fans can purchase the IPL Tournament Pass at the discounted price of S$33.90 from now to 9 April, without being tied down to any contract. The VIVO IPL 2017 tournament will be available independently, and will not require subscription to any existing Eleven Sports subscriptions.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020