Brazil – This year, there will be four independent production companies from Brazil attending the event, three of which are nominees at 2017’s International Emmy Kids Awards, one of the main International Award Ceremonies focused on content made for children. MIPTV, which is held in Cannes France April 3- 6, is one of the biggest content markets for television and digital media worldwide – in number of attendees.
“SOS Fada Manu” from Boutique Filmes and Lightstar Studios is one of the nominees in Animation and TV PinGuim’s “Earth to Luna!” is on the run in the Pre-School category. Brazilian Content, BRAVI’s export program in partnership with Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex-Brasil) organizes the presence of the Brazilian delegation at MIPTV.
The International Emmy Kids Awards is held on April 4th, and the nomination of Brazilian companies reinforces the quality of domestic independent production in content development for children. Boutique Filmes and LightstarStudios co-produced “SOS Fada Manu” with Gloob. TV PinGuim, disputes an award with “Earth to Luna!” a Pre-School series aired in Discovery Kids.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020