Armoza Formats’ new prime time reality competition Curvy Supermodel has now been commissioned in Brazil by one of the leading broadcasters, SBT, for a first season of 10 episodes, while a second season has been licensed by Germany’s RTLII.
The modeling competition aired a successful first season in Germany last September and was most recently licensed in Spain by Mediaset. The show has also been picked up in France, Poland and the Netherlands. Produced by Tresor TV, Curvy Supermodel is set to change how we define beauty, in a nationwide casting show that searches for the face of the future – with power, style and curves.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020