Armoza Formats’ new prime time reality competition Curvy Supermodel has now been commissioned in Brazil by one of the leading broadcasters, SBT, for a first season of 10 episodes, while a second season has been licensed by Germany’s RTLII.
The modeling competition aired a successful first season in Germany last September and was most recently licensed in Spain by Mediaset. The show has also been picked up in France, Poland and the Netherlands. Produced by Tresor TV, Curvy Supermodel is set to change how we define beauty, in a nationwide casting show that searches for the face of the future – with power, style and curves.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020