London, UK – WildBrain, a leading online kids’ network with expertise in connecting content owners to advertisers through advertising video-on-demand (AVOD) platforms, has appointed senior executive Will Mahmood to the newly created position of Head of Strategy as the company positions itself for further growth.
Mahmood will focus on helping WildBrain’s content partners exploit the ever-expanding volume of digital viewing data available to the business, and will work on key projects supporting department heads with strategy development across the company. His appointment will see an increased focus by WildBrain on using the data and scale of its digital network to offer clients a unique competitive advantage.
Mahmood brings a wealth of experience to the business, having previously established the insight team at Little Dot Studios (All3Media). He has also developed digital insights for major production companies, properties and broadcasters including Peppa Pig (eOne Family), Octonauts (Silvergate Media), Warner Brothers Kids, Turner, Channel 4 and ITV. Prior to Little Dot Studios, Will worked at TV startup Beamly (formerly zeebox), which was backed by NBC Comcast, Viacom and Sky, and recently acquired by Coty.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020