Stockholm and Madrid – Eccho Rights has appointed Laura Miñarro as Director of Co-productions and Scripted, to boost the distributor’s international business development. With over 15 years of experience in the sector, Laura comes to Eccho Rights from the Spanish giant Mediapro where she led the sales division at Imagina Int. Sales, in the position of General Manager, alongside her role as VP International Co-production and Business Development at Globomedia.
Joining Barbora Susterova, Head of Latam and Iberia, in Eccho Rights’ Madrid office, Miñarro will oversee Eccho Rights increasing efforts in the field of international co-production, particularly in the Spanish-speaking world.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020