Berlin – Da Vinci Media, serving more than 85 countries across three continents with its premium educational and playful programming, announced the appointment of Florence Armein as their Indonesia General Manager. Based in Jakarta, Florence will be leading Da Vinci Media’s strategy and business in the Archipelago. She will continue to carry out Da Vinci Media’s commitment to foster curious minds and unveil a world of discoveries.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020