Berlin – Da Vinci Media, serving more than 85 countries across three continents with its premium educational and playful programming, announced the appointment of Florence Armein as their Indonesia General Manager. Based in Jakarta, Florence will be leading Da Vinci Media’s strategy and business in the Archipelago. She will continue to carry out Da Vinci Media’s commitment to foster curious minds and unveil a world of discoveries.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020