Armoza Formats has released the new social experiment format Sex Tape, aimed at solving couples’ relationship problems through revealing their most intimate moments with others – just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Sex Tape was a finalist at the company’s annual Formagination competition, pitched by sexologist Dr. Shelly Varod with the premise that a couple’s sex life mirrors the issues in their relationship. For the last 6 months, Armoza has taken it through a fast-track development process to launch it in time for this MIPTV.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020