Armoza Formats has released the new social experiment format Sex Tape, aimed at solving couples’ relationship problems through revealing their most intimate moments with others – just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Sex Tape was a finalist at the company’s annual Formagination competition, pitched by sexologist Dr. Shelly Varod with the premise that a couple’s sex life mirrors the issues in their relationship. For the last 6 months, Armoza has taken it through a fast-track development process to launch it in time for this MIPTV.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020