Armoza Formats has released the new social experiment format Sex Tape, aimed at solving couples’ relationship problems through revealing their most intimate moments with others – just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Sex Tape was a finalist at the company’s annual Formagination competition, pitched by sexologist Dr. Shelly Varod with the premise that a couple’s sex life mirrors the issues in their relationship. For the last 6 months, Armoza has taken it through a fast-track development process to launch it in time for this MIPTV.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020