Knoxville, Tennessee – Scripps Networks Interactive announced that Chairman, President & CEO Kenneth W. Lowe will be appointed to the role of Chair of the Supervisory Board of TVN, the Warsaw-based, multi-platform media company that was acquired by Scripps Networks in July 2015.
In a parallel move, President of Scripps Networks International Jim Samples, who has been leading TVN since July 2016, has been appointed President of TVN’s management board with day-to-day oversight of the company. Samples, who has been leading TVN on an interim basis since July 2016, will continue as President of Scripps Networks Interactive’s international operations.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 130 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021