New York, NY – HISTORY’s scripted military drama series SIX saw impressive ratings growth in Live+3 time-shifted viewing following its premiere on January 18. Across airings on HISTORY, A&E and LMN, the premiere of SIX delivered a combined Live+3 audience of 3.9 million Total Viewers (+51% vs Live+SD), 1.8 million Adults 25-54 (+63%) and 1.5 million Adults 18-49 (+60%), according to Nielsen Media Research.
SIX’s premiere on HISTORY also saw strong Live+3 lifts among Adults 25-54 (+75% vs Live+SD to 1.3 million), Adults 18-49 (+73% to 1.1 million) and Total Viewers (+61% to 2.8 million). In Live+3, SIX was HISTORY’s best series launch (excluding mini-series) in over two years in Total Viewers (best since Pawnography on 7/10/14) and key demos (best A18-49 and A25-54 since Appalachian Outlaws on 1/9/14).
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020