New York, NY – HISTORY’s scripted military drama series SIX saw impressive ratings growth in Live+3 time-shifted viewing following its premiere on January 18. Across airings on HISTORY, A&E and LMN, the premiere of SIX delivered a combined Live+3 audience of 3.9 million Total Viewers (+51% vs Live+SD), 1.8 million Adults 25-54 (+63%) and 1.5 million Adults 18-49 (+60%), according to Nielsen Media Research.
SIX’s premiere on HISTORY also saw strong Live+3 lifts among Adults 25-54 (+75% vs Live+SD to 1.3 million), Adults 18-49 (+73% to 1.1 million) and Total Viewers (+61% to 2.8 million). In Live+3, SIX was HISTORY’s best series launch (excluding mini-series) in over two years in Total Viewers (best since Pawnography on 7/10/14) and key demos (best A18-49 and A25-54 since Appalachian Outlaws on 1/9/14).
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 387 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020