BeIN renewed a major framework agreement with Producer/Distributor Prime Entertainment Group, for its Entertainment channels airing in the Middle East and North Africa. The new deal consist 379 new episodes from the PRIME’s catalogue, Zoom In, Hollywood News Feed, Ultimate Countdown and Hollywood on Set.
The programmes first aired on January 1st and will be available in several languages including English, French, Farsi, Hindu and Arab. Prime Entertainment Group was solicited for the launch of these entertainment channels by BeIN two years ago, and now following the success of the PRIME shows in the network, they renew their partnership with more than 90 hours of programming for another 2 years.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 628 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 404 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020