Singapore – Singapore media company Mediacorp and Netflix, Inc announced that the streaming service will bring locally produced TV series to its members around the world from early 2017.
The agreement brings over 20 popular Chinese TV series made in Singapore, including award-winning classics like The Little Nyonya and The Golden Path, and more recent dramas like The Dream Job and The Truth Seekers to Netflix. The service has more than 86 million members in over 190 countries around the world.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020