Sydney, Australia – Fans of intense drama in Australia and New Zealand will be able to enjoy Turner’s latest TNT Original, Good Behavior, courtesy of video content platform, Stan Australia, and Sky New Zealand’s SoHo channel. Starring Downton Abbey’s Michelle Dockery, the upcoming series casts her as the chaotic, petty criminal Letty Raines – one of the toughest, most challenging characters currently on screen. Good Behavior debuts on both providers with a two-hour premiere and content available to both partners at exactly the same time as the show’s premiere in the US.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020