Alicante, Spain –Inmarsat will return as the Volvo Ocean Race’s official Global Satellite Communications Partner. The ongoing partnership advances the possibilities of onboard satellite communications and powers the Race’s digital content delivery from the oceans while supplying crucial safety and tracking services.
Inmarsat’s fleet of satellites, some 36,000km out in space, deliver the Race communications technology. Inmarsat FleetBroadband provides an ‘always-on’ connection for teams allowing applications such as internet access, emails, calls, weather reporting and telemedicine. It also features streaming IP available on demand, for live applications such as high-quality video streaming. Global Xpress will make its first contribution to the Race supporting press and media at race villages throughout the globe.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020