Singapore – HBO has renewed Westworld, Divorce and Insecure for second seasons; it was announced by Casey Bloys, President, HBO Programming. Season-to-date, Westworld is averaging a gross audience of 11.7 million viewers, outperforming Game of Thrones and True Detective during similar times in their first seasons. Divorce and Insecure are averaging 4.4 million and 3.2 million viewers, respectively, on par with other HBO half-hours like Veep and Girls.
Set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past, the drama series Westworld is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin, exploring a world in which every human appetite, no matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged. Westworld kicked off its ten-episode first season in October on HBO, debuting hour-long episodes same time as the U.S. every Monday with a same day primetime encore on HBO. The series is also available on HBO on Demand and HBO GO.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021