New York/Los Angeles – Production has commenced in New York City on The Good Fight, the new edition of The Good Wife that will be available on CBS All Access, the CBS Television Network’s subscription video-on-demand and live streaming service. The series from Robert and Michelle King, starring Christine Baranski, Cush Jumbo, Rose Leslie, Delroy Lindo, Sarah Steele, Paul Guilfoyle, Bernadette Peters and Erica Tazel, will premiere in February 2017 with a special broadcast on the CBS Television Network, then move exclusively to CBS All Access. Executive Producer Brooke Kennedy is directing the premiere episode.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020