São Paulo, Brazil – Scripps Networks Interactive announced the expanded distribution of Food Network in Brazil. The leading global culinary lifestyle channel launched on pay-TV platform NET and Claro HDTV. Food Network is now available in nearly seven million households across Brazil. Viewers have access to the channel as part of NET’s Net Mais HD and Claro HDTV’s Mix HD – on channel 554 in HD and channel 54 in SD.
“Brazil is a top-priority global market for of Scripps Networks Interactive,” said Eduardo Hauser, Managing Director, Latin America and the Caribbean, Scripps Networks Interactive. “Our partnership with NET and Claro HDTV is a major milestone in growing the business in Brazil and across the region. As a result of this deal, we will be able to reach more homes in a rich and vibrant culinary market.”
Food Network is a unique lifestyle channel that connects viewers to the power and joy of food. The schedule offers a mix of original local productions and international shows focused on culinary competitions, tips for gatherings with family and friends and cooking techniques. All programming on the Brazilian feed will be dubbed and subtitled in Portuguese. Local original productions on Food Network include Cozinha Na Laje, presented by Chef Pedro Benoliel who cooks up regional dishes from Vidigal hill in Rio de Janeiro. Pedro also hosts Tempero Na Mochila, where he explores the local cuisine in the coastal cities of Brazil. Chef Luiza Hoffmann hosts Bizu, an instructional series demonstrating in each episode how to create a full dinner menu inspired by a single ingredient.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020