FilmSharks snags International rights on ‘Inseparables’
Barcelona – Guido Rud’s FilmSharks Intl. has acquired international sales rights to Argentine movie Inseparables, a Latino remake of Eric Toledano and Olivier Nakache’s French dramedy hit Untouchables which grossed $427 million worldwide, sold by Gaumont. Disney’s Buena Vista Intl. has taken South American rights –including Argentina, with the exception TV/VOD LATAM , Theatrical in Chile, Colombia and Mexico– to Inseparables.
According to FilmSharks Intl., there are ongoing distribution talks with a U.S. studio and on other key territories. U.S., French and Spanish deals will close shortly.Carrying over the strong feel-good vibes of Toledano and Nakache’s original buddy comedy, the Argentine Inseparables bowed in Argentina on August 11, scoring 350,000 admissions. Some local reviewers talked the redo up as better than the original French hit.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020