Singapore – Discovery announced it is strengthening its central Corporate Leadership Team in Asia Pacific with key appointments. Operating leadership remains with the company’s five market clusters announced earlier in year. The move adds innovative, world-class capabilities and resources to accelerate the company’s stated ambition to evolve from a traditional linear pay-tv to a true convergent media and entertainment business across market clusters in Asia.
The new executives bring extensive professional experience and capabilities from a number of diverse backgrounds. Nikhil Madhok – SVP, Head of Products, will spearhead the re-development of the company’s product suite and champion a strong maker culture in the organisation. He will closely partner with the Innovation team on future digital offerings. Nikhil joins in January from Star where he recently led the turnaround of two of Star’s largest networks. Rebecca Kent – VP Business Transformation, oversees change management, and leads business process and operational optimisation. Rebecca joined in September from Discovery’s Global Business Operations team in London.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020