Singapore – CBeebies has won big at the 2016 BAFTA Children’s Awards, clinching one of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts’ most coveted prizes for children’s programming which is the’ Channel of the Year’ award. Reclaiming its 2013 crown, the BBC pre-school brand beat out other nominated kids’ channels including Cartoon Network and CBBC, its fellow BBC brand that’s aimed at older children aged six to 12.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020