Singapore – CBeebies has won big at the 2016 BAFTA Children’s Awards, clinching one of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts’ most coveted prizes for children’s programming which is the’ Channel of the Year’ award. Reclaiming its 2013 crown, the BBC pre-school brand beat out other nominated kids’ channels including Cartoon Network and CBBC, its fellow BBC brand that’s aimed at older children aged six to 12.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020