Singapore – The only boundaries are the ones we create and this year’s President’s Star Charity seeks to erase those illusionary boundaries and reveal that everyone is more alike than they are different. In its 17th year, President’s Star Charity (PSC) 2016 is themed Just Like You, rallying the community to do their part in helping the less fortunate.
Just Like You aims to galvanise the community to support the President’s Challenge by leveraging Mediacorp’s media assets, expertise and star power. The two-hour show will feature heart-wrenching and spell-bounding performances including its headline act from internationally acclaimed Broadway musical, Wicked.
Closer to home, regional and local celebrities will also chip into garner donations for the 58 beneficiaries under the President’s Challenge 2016. Stars include Chyi Yu, the Taiwanese singer best known for her 1979 hit, The Olive Tree, the critically acclaimed Singapore Mandopop singer-songwriter, Tanya Chua who gained popular success mainly in Taiwan and garnered four titles at Taiwan’s Golden Melody Awards and home-grown singing talents Taufik Batisah and Sezairi Sezali.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020