Turkey’s first English broadcasting international news platform, TRT World, will be attending MIPCOM for all three days. TRT World will be present to introduce itself and start its international roll-out.
With an aspiration to be a global news platform with humanitarian perspective and people oriented journalism, TRT World is planning to broadcast across the globe in the coming weeks and will also be sponsoring the Carriage Deal Forum within the event and has bilateral meetings with media platforms.
Mr Roch Pellerin, Director of Marcom and Distribution Department at TRT World, stated: “MIPCOM has great importance for TRT World. We’re happy to take part and to sponsor the Carriage Deal Forum. TRT World is one of the fastest growing news platforms across the globe and MIPCOM is very important for our continuation of global distribution and brand development.”
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020