Turkey’s first English broadcasting international news platform, TRT World, will be attending MIPCOM for all three days. TRT World will be present to introduce itself and start its international roll-out.
With an aspiration to be a global news platform with humanitarian perspective and people oriented journalism, TRT World is planning to broadcast across the globe in the coming weeks and will also be sponsoring the Carriage Deal Forum within the event and has bilateral meetings with media platforms.
Mr Roch Pellerin, Director of Marcom and Distribution Department at TRT World, stated: “MIPCOM has great importance for TRT World. We’re happy to take part and to sponsor the Carriage Deal Forum. TRT World is one of the fastest growing news platforms across the globe and MIPCOM is very important for our continuation of global distribution and brand development.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020